Tuesday, August 5, 2008

翻译: 林志炫 - 单身情歌

林志炫 - 单身情歌
(Terry) Lin Zhi Xuan - Dan Shen Qing Ge (Single's Love Song)




抓不住爱情的我
zhua bu zhu ai qing de wo
- Me who cant grab hold of love
总是眼睁睁看它溜走
zong shi yan zheng zheng kan ta liu zou
- Can just look on as it slips away
世界上幸福的人到处有
shi jie shang xing fu de ren dao chu you
- There's so many happy people in this world
为何不能算我一个
wei he bu neng suan wo yi ge
- Why cant I be counted in as well?

为了爱孤军奋斗
wei le ai gu jun fen dou
- Because of love, this lone soldier suffered
早就吃够了爱情的苦
zao jiu chi gou le ai qing de ku
- I've suffered enough from love since the beginning
在爱中失落的人到处有
zai ai zhong shi luo de ren dao chu you
- There's so many people who had fallen and failed in love
而我只是其中一个
er wo zhi shi qi zhong yi ge
- And I'm just another one of them

爱要越挫越勇
ai yao yue cuo yue yong
- Love, the more you fail, the braver you get
爱要肯定执着
ai yao ken ding zhi zhuo
- Love, will definitely be attached to
每一个单身的人得看透
mei yi ge dan shen de ren de kan tou
- Every person who is single should have seen it through
想爱就别怕伤痛
xiang ai jiu bie pa shang tong
- If you wanna love, you must not be afraid to be hurt

找一个最爱的深爱的相爱的亲爱的人
zhao yi ge zui ai de shen ai de xiang ai de qin ai de ren
- Find a person who will you love most, you love deeply, loves you back and is dear to you
来告别单身
lai gao bie dan shen
- to say goodbye to single-hood
一个多情的痴情的绝情的无情的人
yi ge duo qing de chi qing de jue qing de wu qing de ren
- A affectionate, loyal, cruel, heartless person
来给我伤痕
lai gei wo shang hen
- to give me scars
孤单的人那么多
gu dan de ren na me duo
- There's so many lonely people
快乐的没有几个
kuai le de mei you ji ge
- There's so few happy ones
不要爱过了错过了留下了
bu yao ai guo le cuo guo le liu xia le
- I hope not that after (going thru) love, and missed it, and was left alone
单身的我独自唱情歌
dan shen de wo du zi chang qing ge
- The single me will sing love songs alone

在爱中失落的人到处有
zai ai zhong shi luo de ren dao chu you
- There's so many people who had failed and fallen in love
而我不是最后一个
er wo bu shi zui hou yi ge
- And I'm not the last person

伤心的人那么多
shang xin de ren na me duo
- There's so many heart broken people
我应该勇敢的过
wo ying gai yong gan de guo
- I should move on bravely
不要爱过了错过了留下了
bu yao ai guo le cuo guo le liu xia le
- I hope not that after (going thru) love, and missed it, and was left alone

单身的我独自唱情歌
dan shen de wo du zi chang qing ge
- The single me will sing love songs alone
这首真心的痴心的伤心的
zhe shou zhen xin de chi xin de shang xin de
- This sincere, loyal and sad
单身情歌谁与我来合
dan shen qing ge shui yu wo lai he
- Single Love Song, who will join me? (to sing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

我几年前听过这首歌,觉得蛮好听。今天突然想起这首歌,所以决定想要试试把这首歌翻译去英语。我觉得这首歌的音乐好听,我喜欢他的吉他的声音, 给我 band 的感觉。有些人对我说这首歌有一点像老歌,但是我还是喜欢。这首歌有点伤心的感觉,是分手过后的歌。希望我的翻译是准的,如果有错误,请不要介意。


English:
I listened to this song a few years ago, and i think its kinda nice. Today i suddenly thought of this song, therefore i decided to translate it into english. I think the music is nice, i like the sound of the guitar, gives me the feeling of a band. Some people told me that this song sounds a little old fashioned, but i still like it. This song has a sad feel towards it, its a post-break up song. Hope that my translation is accurate, if there's any mistakes, please dont keep it in mind.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

这首歌的确听起来有一点老的感觉,但是还不错啦。。。我看了你的翻译,应该没有错误吧!

Tan Ya said...

When I first heard this song in 2002 I didn't understand much Chinese, but something in Terry Lin's voice ,as well as the guitar playing, made me feel the pain. I tried learning the lyrics by repeating in sections what I had recorded and writing down what I thought I heard. Then I had two Chinese friends correct what I had tried writing. They then roughly translated the song for me. It was a revelation, as I was going through heartbreak after "failing in love". It was the first Chinese song I feel head over heels in love with and it will always be one of my favourite songs. I had lost the translation my friends helped me write down, so I am so grateful that you have managed to translate this wonderful song so well in English.